Friday, September 15, 2006

SOMEBODY REALLY NEEDS A SPANKING

I know this is an unpopular sentiment these days but I think we need to go back to the days where our kids got a smack on the bum now and again! Ok, I'll slow down and start over. This morning I was still feeling the remainder of a head cold so instead of walking to work I took the bus. I guess my new cellphone slipped out of my bag onto the seat of the bus and I didnt notice. Long story short the person who found it texted one of my friends and said that he had it. They arranged for me by text to pick up the phone at the Vancouver Film School at noon. Yippee, I thought, good person returning my phone. NOT.

He handed me the phone smashed into a million pieces.

Ok, deep breath, there are definately worse things in the world, but what an ass!

No comments: