Monday, February 19, 2007

Yo ADRIAN!

Some things I learned this weekend:

  1. Do not go out of the house without your signature scent in your purse... you will never know when you will have a panic attack because you really needed it. (In case you were wondering why I smell so good - the MAC vanilla and sandlewood.)
  2. Nobody really believes you when you tell them you have a shiner because you hit your face on a table.
  3. I thought many times, and wrote about it in my blog that I am a loser. But really I am an unrealistic idiot. =)
  4. Apparently when the occasion calls for it I can be extremely girly, giggly, fidgety, and loserish. I also have a friend who is honest enough to tell me so in the hopes that it will stop. Nope.
  5. I cant drink.
  6. I really cant drink.
  7. But I can barf.
  8. I can really barf.
  9. Dennys breakfast wants to come back up.
  10. Harvey's Hamburgers and white cake and icing from IGA solves it all.
  11. Jen is popular with the boys at the bar even with no makeup, hair in a ponytail and lycra on!
  12. She will also play fun junior high school games.
  13. You can buy stripper shoes with a slot in the heel to put money in. Handy.
  14. The movie "Mean Girls" is surprisingly entertaining.
  15. Tina Fey is kind of hot.
  16. Steel toe boots for the Habitat build - VERY hot. (Thank you Chico for those!)
  17. Pretty girls on 4th avenue will still smile at me when I am hung over. (likely out of pity, but I'll take it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were watching Mean Girls yesterday too, eh? between that and The Notebook, it was an almost perfect Sunday.

KellyNerd said...

yes, mean girls, barf, mean girls, barf... yuck. I read your blog. I did know what to say. I am sorry for the silence between the two of you and am hoping for the best....