Tuesday, February 27, 2007

update on today's dream

It is five o'clock and I'm still sitting at my desk. Busy, busy day.

No one showed up to kiss me on the forehead, throw me over their shoulder and whisk me away for the day ...

Really - does that ever happen? Ever since I saw the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman" my silly-assed girly brain thinks there is a possibilty it could happen! I am a HOPELESS romantic.

All is not lost. I had a great day.

Skipped my McGriddles this morning and had Hershey Kisses for breakfast. Felt that luscious feeling of a 'sugar high' by 9:30 then became concerned about 'coming down'.

Suggestion from co-worker - eat Hershey Kisses all day long. Done! Have had about 20 of them! =) Did you know Hershey makes peanut butter kisses now? BRILLIANT!



Had a great walk with a great friend at lunch. Good conversation. A beautiful city. Nice.

Was invited to watch Grey's Anatomy and to dinner Thursday night. Have been promised a home cooked German meal. Yum! Thank you for the invite, I am so looking forward to this.

Received an awesome compliment from my boss.

All in all, not a bad day.

I'm out of here soon so:
I wish you all hugs, kisses and/or dirty stuff tonite.


ps My friend Finn - (check out her blog) is going through some boy stuff... send her some encouragement ...

1 comment:

Baffling said...

I love Hershey's chocolates. And beautiful afternoon walks

Your life is exciting