Tuesday, March 06, 2007

death of a loved one ...

She is gone.

Her name was Silky. She died yesterday. A sudden and traumatic death. I have only put the 'before' picture up because the 'after' ones are just too disturbing for my viewers.

She was $179. I know, a lot to pay for a 'beauty product' but she made my hair so pretty.

... I know this seems like a silly thing to write about right now ... but its the little things in life that keep you going and I miss Silky today.

I miss a lot of things. Seems to be the day for missing things.



4 comments:

MARFSBABY said...

Oh, my Gawd Kelly... I'm SO sorry. I'm shocked, this is so unexpected. I have a silky too, her name is Sleek'n'sexy. But they're from the same stock and they usually live long and full lives. I just don't know what to say.

If you need to talk, I'm here.

Rest in peace Silky.

Boy in the Burbs said...

I feel your pain. Many a time I have lost a good power tool this way. But thank god there are newer and better tools out there!!
GO SPEND.. BUY A NEW ONE!!! IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!

Cheek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheek said...

It was Silkys time....God took Silky to heaven, probably to straighten his sons hair...Silky is in a better place...