Wednesday, March 14, 2007

just today stuff

today’s song: Make Up Your Mind – Theory of A Deadman - love this song

See Video here:

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/t/theory_of_a_deadman/make_up_your_mind.html

today’s smiles: nice plans for the weekend, carpets being cleaned today, figured out how to charge my music thingy and bought a new flat iron so I have fabulous hair today!!! =)))

today’s =(: chico left for Toronto - hope he has a great time though!

today’s stresses: the same =( but working on it. my heart is still a little heavy.

today’s weather: awesome!

today’s goal: visit the ocean again after work – did this yesterday and it was a great way to end my work day

today’s pet peeve: pointy shoe brigade that give you ‘the once over’ as you walk down the street – EXCUSE me for choosing comfort over beauty! =)))

1 comment:

MARFSBABY said...

Today's smile: not going to happen

Today's stresses: My broken snapped off bangs are sticking up more than usual and look stupider than ever.

Today's goal: get through day with out releasing the hormonal fury that boils within me

Today's pet peeve: EVERYTHING! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

Tomorrow's forecast: Lookin' pretty good.