Tuesday, April 03, 2007

making out




I love that commercial for (diet?) Pepsi where the wife says all she wants from her youth is for her and her husband to make out like they used to ...
=)
Remember making out????????
Typing this made my eyes close for a second and the sides of my lips curl up into a smile. =)
There is nothing better, at any age, than sitting in a car somewhere (especially when you should be getting out of the car to run an errand or some other mundane task) and suddenly there is a hand on the back of your neck pulling you forward and you find yourself being KISSED.
Unexpectedly, gloriously kissed.
KISSED.
Kissed with intention.
The kind of kiss that makes your knees weak, your eyes water, your insides tumble around.
The kind of kiss that makes you forget that you are in a car in the middle of the street with children walking by.
The kind of kiss that when you look back on it a year later your knees still want to send you crumbling to the ground.
The kind of kiss that makes you wonder why you aren't ALWAYS kissing.
The kind of kiss that make wonder why you would spend any portion of your day doing anything else but making out.
*Sigh*
Forget holding my hand. Can you please KISS me?

4 comments:

MARFSBABY said...

Not exactly the kinda kiss you're looking for girlie but .... mwuah! Luv ya.

... I got a sexy black top at my desk for you. Maybe you'll be wearing it next time you get kissed like that.

KellyNerd said...

thx for the kiss! right back at ya girl ... cannot wait to get my new top!

FYI readers... it is a sexy boustier type shirt...

KellyNerd said...

Can cross this little want off of my list! =)

Trée said...

Yes, I think I know that kiss. ;-) Wonderfully written. Evocative.