Lucy is my new little friend. I promise not to drown her, throw her or drop her!
I am escaping the big bad City this weekend. Going to give up the ocean and head out to the boonies.
- I am going to talk as little as possible (the noise in my head is loud enough at the moment).
- I am going to move as slowly as possible.
- I am going to smell a few roses (literally).
- I am going to hug Chico's parents and listen to his mom's amazing stories. He will probably get a hug or two too.
- I am going to get fat(ter) eating yummy homemade Indian food.
- I will read, read and read some more. This is my current read.
- I will go to the gym with Chico Saturday morning. (yes, I realize this contradicts the moving slowly as possible, but it is my blog so whatever).
- Saturday - Chico is going to take me to Harrison Hot Springs for ICECREAM!!!
- I will spend as much time as possible outdoors in my bikini sunning myself.
- I am going to write. Write and write some more. I know I have a short story in this head of mine worth telling!
I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for checking in on nerdgirl. Sometimes I need the attention. Right now is one of those times.