Friday, July 06, 2007

say hello to my little friend

say hello to Lucy. Isn't she pretty??

Lucy is my new little friend. I promise not to drown her, throw her or drop her!

*****

Anyways ...

I am escaping the big bad City this weekend. Going to give up the ocean and head out to the boonies.

  1. I am going to talk as little as possible (the noise in my head is loud enough at the moment).
  2. I am going to move as slowly as possible.
  3. I am going to smell a few roses (literally).
  4. I am going to hug Chico's parents and listen to his mom's amazing stories. He will probably get a hug or two too.
  5. I am going to get fat(ter) eating yummy homemade Indian food.
  6. I will read, read and read some more. This is my current read.
  7. I will go to the gym with Chico Saturday morning. (yes, I realize this contradicts the moving slowly as possible, but it is my blog so whatever).
  8. Saturday - Chico is going to take me to Harrison Hot Springs for ICECREAM!!!
  9. I will spend as much time as possible outdoors in my bikini sunning myself.
  10. I am going to write. Write and write some more. I know I have a short story in this head of mine worth telling!
  11. On Sunday I plan to visit here, or here and possibly here. And would this not be fun??

I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for checking in on nerdgirl. Sometimes I need the attention. Right now is one of those times.

5 comments:

Trée said...

Kelly, sounds you have a wonderful weekend planned. Go have fun and we'll see you on the backside. :-)

Anonymous said...

have a fabulous weekend

btw, I had/have that phone and hate it - my old Siemens one works way better (couldn't resist the oinkness of it and now have major buyer's remorse)

Deadmanshonda said...

oh this is lovely!I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

And what kind of attention do you need? hehehe
I'm always here for a chat or a hug.
B

KellyNerd said...

I love, love, love it! I like it more than I thought I would... it even came with its own little pink carry purse! =)