Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tofino and a Simpsons movie!

As you know this is my big holiday this year!

Update:

  1. We are going to stay an extra night! Yippee!
  2. Staying in Ucluelet (can't wait to try and say that drunk!) instead of Tofino. Two nights there and one night at a friend of a friend of a friend's house. Here's a lovely pic of the beach in Ucluelet:

Questions and Answer section:

The answer to your question - my wonderful friends with the "hungry for information, enquiring minds want to know attitude" ...

Your big email question of the day yesterday seems to be - "who is the sexy girl???" ...

... I am thrilled you are all so excited about my love life, really I am.

And thanks for asking privately, not via blog ...

... But sorry to disappoint ... and be ever-so-boring ... (did you really think I'd write about it anyways??? )

... but the '"sexy girl" is a friend who happens to be sexy. =)

I am guilty of sensationalizing for the sake of the 'blog'. Geez, do you have to call me on EVERYTHING? =)

Anyways, moving on ... apparently we are going to try surfing! I see stitches in my future! =) Ouch! Good thing there is a plastic surgeon in the family now!




About the third night - last night (actually once before too) I met the woman we are staying with on the third night. She plays hockey on "sexy girl's" hockey team - and - to be completely honest - she scares me a little ... actually the thought of "sexy girl" and her wreaking havoc (sp?) on the shores of Van. Isle. have me MORE than a little nervous, hee hee!

I have a feeling it will be an adventurous couple of days for little old KellyNerd. Yikes! Bring on the healing qualities of gin! =)

AND on a COMPLETELY different subject ... as if camping was not enough ... The Simpson's Movie is coming out this weekend! I am so excited to see it. I am excited for YOU (yes, you) to see it too, I know you've waited a long time for it!



No comments: