Saturday, August 04, 2007

day one of pride down

Got home just before five!

Am so tired.

Am feeling a little blue.

A lot blue.

Tried to dance it out of my skin last night.

Tried to run it out of my skin last night.

Sat at the ocean at 4:00 in the morning to get some perspective.

Did.not.work.

Something happened yesterday morning when I got home from camping that I was just not expecting.

Why is it when you are all happy and content you get blindsided by reality? My little heart is just so sensitive.

I am hurting.

Thankfully as we speak, my beautiful little brazilian friend Sam is packing a bag. She is going to hold my hand, sleep in my loft and celebrate the beautiful women of Vancouver with me this weekend.

Sam, my little band aid.

Thank god for friends.

13 comments:

Deadmanshonda said...

Agreed. Thank God for friends.

And a very beautiful way to express yourself, I might add. I like it.

KellyNerd said...

thanks girl!

Tbone said...

Reality can really suck sometimes...but hang in there chickie...and friends rock!

jl said...

'just found your blog. i think i can relate to the need to be out of my skin at times...and to feeling more than a little blue..

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have just burried your direction. Fear and Pain push us, Vision pulls us... however without the direction to go when the fear and pain show up we just run in circles in our head. You'll be the "my" in myself again soon!
Take care!

Samantha Adkins said...

I am sure Sam was a breath of fresh air! Sam is a great name BTW :) How as pride???

thestraightpoop said...

Hey there,

You have me curious now...share...when you can. Hope you're doing okay!

KellyNerd said...

Hey all. Having a hard time sharing. Intensely personal and do not know how to password a post ... I hit rock bottom, am off work and reached out to those who were not able or wanting to help... thats where I am...

I am still reading all of you.

Keep writing.

Trée said...

{deep listening}

Trée said...

Hey Nerdy. :-)

Anonymous said...

What's going on Baby??
Sam and I are worried.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you were blindsided after being so happy and content. I HATE that when it happens to me... so happy you have a friend there to be by your side.

Lindsey said...

Glad you're feeling better.

Have been moody myself lately...but beer and good friends help. :o)