Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shopping Anyone? =)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love Vancouver!

I got up this morning and put on my workout clothes and started my walk to the gym. Five minutes into my walk, the ocean started calling me to come for a visit ... So much for the gym! And yes, I really was going to the gym! Really. Really. =)

Anyways, I kept walking. Right on past the gym and down under the Cambie Street bridge. I spent a half hour on a park bench at Spyglass Aquabus dock saying hello to all the cute doggies walking their silly humans. The sounds, the smell of the ocean. I feel good. Really good. I am one lucky girl to live this close to the ocean. After meeting a few dogs (and their owners) I continued my walk - Up and over the bridge - WHAT A VIEW!


... Then something bad happened ... I dont know if it was the salt air, the PMS, or what, but the shopping bug hit me! Hard ...

I am not usually a big shopper and have trouble spending money on myself. NOT TODAY! Two pairs of dress pants, a picture for the loft, a martini shaker for a friend and a new inspirational calendar (all in the matter of an hour) ... and I'M BROKE. Truth be known, I was broke before I started. oops. But my, wont I look pretty at work this week?

Tata for now.

No comments: