Friday, February 02, 2007

My latest CD Addiction

Ok. An old friend tried to get me to listen to this cd a long time ago - (ok, the exgirlfriend), but I was being rebellious at the time and into my own music and didn't really give it a good listen. She put the song below on a cd for me and I relistened to it recently and loved it. Then I went out and bought the cd.

Neverending White Lights

This collection is absolutely AMAZING! It is a compilation like no other I've ever heard. The CD is an incredible story. Buy the cd, read the jacket.

"The Grace" Video:

http://www.neverendingwhitelights.com/grave.html

"The Grace" Lyrics:

In better days I've been known to listen
I go to waste all my time is missing

I'm mapping out my ending, It's never gonna happen now
These things are condescending
With everybody backing down

You pray to stars that can help you get by
And all at once you forget to try
I'd go there if you let me,


They're never gonna find me now
My life is always empty
And in and out of doubt

Your not coming back for me, these things they will never be

I'm so used to being wrong, so put me where I belong…belong

I get back to you, God knows I try, But I still lose
And I get back to you, These days run by, But I still lose

Angels say they can make you suffer
They give and take like a vicious lover

When all this loses meaning, You'll never want it back somehow
Awake but still I'm dreaming
And never waking up

Alone, where I'm not alone

The Website:

http://www.neverendingwhitelights.com/news.html

No comments: