Monday, March 26, 2007

about the weekend ...

Some of the best laid plans never come to fruition ... and that is always when you have the best weekend ...

Thursday ... Homemade spaghetti dinner for Chico ... damn I'm a good cook! One dinner down, ten to go. (I owe him BIG TIME!)

Friday ... drinks at Ceilis ... blondie, you didn't show up (am I ever going to meet the new man??) ... I love you anyways ... but Chico, Jasmine, her honey Steve and I ended up at LaBodega with a pitcher of Sangria and a heck of a lot of great food! God that waitress had the BEST eyebrows ... sorry Chico for discussing her fabulous eyebrows with her... she didn't seem to mind! Just be glad Jasmine and I didn't drag her into the bathroom for further inspection! =))))

Saturday ... What art show? Who's unreliable now? Sheesh, I suck. Sorry Heidi. Ended up with cramps and decided to hunker in with Chico, t.v. dinner and BORAT! Who knew they made rubber fists... ugh. I am so LAME!

Sunday, McDonalds for breakfast, the remainder of Borat, some Coronation Street... no wonder Chico and I are still single!

I did, however, get outside in the beautiful sunshine for a (short) run. It was a beautiful afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I suggested the Sugar,Salt and Red Wine...ahem...

Anonymous said...

But yes it was a great plate of psghetti and I wish I had it right now !!!!

KellyNerd said...

Folks - what you are reading here in the comments is Chico's way of taking credit for my fabulous sauce!

His second comment is his way to ensure that I do not give away the frozen leftovers! =) Good luck with that buddy! =)

Cheek said...

32.668 seconds suckas !!!!