Friday, March 23, 2007

the weekend ...


... and a song by Incubus

Love hurts...
But sometimes it's a good hurt
And it feels like I'm alive.
Love sings,When it transcends the bad things.
Have a heart and try me,
'cause without love I won't survive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_3pq0XpUsc

This weekend:

Happy Hour drinks tonite at Ceilis with two beautiful pals and their boyfriends - and, of course, Chico!

... tomorrow - art show at Lugz with my new friend Heidi...

and Sunday ... RELAXING ... (I should really go for a run - but will I?) =)

... could it look any better?

Happy rainy Friday everyone!

Megan. Keep safe this weekend. I am always thinking of you. Mama. xoxo

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

At least someone is going out and having fun this weekend! Have a drink or two for me.