Sunday, March 04, 2007

wants

I want a vew things today.

I want a copy of this picture, framed nicely on my wall.

I want a couple of different situations to be different than they are.

I want the remainder of my life to stay the same and not slip out from underneath me for a little while. Just let me get my bearings and I'll be ready and raring to go! Actually, if someone could please point me in the direction of the do-it-yourself store that sells the non-slip flooring that will stay firmly attached to the bottom of my feet I will purchase the whole lot and get rid of the rugs that are so easily pulled out from underneath me. Seems like the simplest solution.

I want to eat the entire box of cupcakes that are sitting beside me ... yessssss, I was at that little store on Denman again ... talked MHM into buying me an entire box for me under the guise of sharing at least part of the box with Megan. Ya' right! Hard to type with my mouth full ... excuse me for a second ...

I want to go see my favourite band, Theory of A Deadman in Toronto on March 10 at the Mod Club.

Really bad.

Hopefully they will come back to Vancouver again soon ... http://www.theoryofadeadman.com/
I am so happy for you that you are going though. I hope you have the time of your life.

2 comments:

MARFSBABY said...

Love the new photos Nergirl...if I swung in your direction I'd be all over you, you're beautiful. Inside and out.

Way to go finding poop too... you always seem to "attract" bloggers who make their mark on me. First there was Dooce who inspires me to be more creative and now Poop who has great entrepenurial spunk. I need that too.

KellyNerd said...

Aw thanks. Big smiles. I'll be waiting... haha, just kidding... =)

When you make your first million can I have a shiny new laptop like yours?? =)