Saturday, March 03, 2007

mommyland



Here we are. In all our blessed phone camera glory. Megan is such a beauty. I am loving the purple hair. I want to hold her down, roll her up in bubble wrap and save her from this big bad world.



My pic? Well, honestly, that is my geeky version of sexy. Nice try eh?

Second try: Even worse. But I am here to entertain so here you go: =))





Meg and I had breakfast at Berts on Main. Yum.

I am now sitting at Lugz enjoying a chocolatey treat doing a little writing and updating nerdgirlsspace (obviously). My beauty is headed off to the burbs to do the things that teenagers do on a Saturday night. I have some solid plans for the evening that I am looking forward to("MHM"), my tummy is full of french toast, I am getting a new stainless steel fridge tomorrow and this city is gorgeous today, even in the rain.

but what i really need

is for you to please hold my hand.

I dont have to say it all out loud to you, you know I am frightened to death of doing it all wrong. I can sit and smile and be pretty and strong and you will just know that underneath it all I am a little scared ...

come hold my hand.

4 comments:

Boy in the Burbs said...

glad to see you and your daughter had a good day!

thestraightpoop said...

Saw your comments on Finnsspace blog. And wish I could hold your hand! A hug from a fellow Vancouver-based blogger, who likes your writing and wishes the world would slow down a little for the both of us.
Tamara (StraightPoop)

KellyNerd said...

Tamara! I've met you actually... I just checked out your blog ... I bought a shirt from you when you came into our office (finn's former office)... thanks for the comment....

Anonymous said...

You kind of look super heroish in your pic...